05 May MARK WITTEWEL X TATTOO ARTIST
- NAME: Mark “Wittewel” Coolen
- LOCATED : Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- DISCIPLINE: Tattoo / Illustration
- STYLE: Traditional tattoo with a new twist / Blackwork
- EDUCATION: AKV st. Joost Art academy – Illustration
- BACKGROUND : Skateboarding / Graffiti / Illustration
Mark Coolen was born in Weert, 1987, Mark graduated at AKV st. Joost Art academy – in 2015 within the discipline Illustration. For his graduation he was translating philosophies into tattoos and illustrations. At this moment he is living in Eindhoven and he is working and developing his tattoo style/skills at “Onze Shop Tattoo’ in Heerlen, (NL) under supervision of his mentor Vincent Lancee. Mark “Wittewel” Coolen is well known for his American Traditional style, He favours this style because of its high contrast and thick lines and twists it to really make his work and style authentic. In the near future he would love to spend more time travelling as a tattoo artist and continue developing his skills.
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.
For Tattoo enquires you can contact Mark “Wittewel” Coolen